Expo 2020: Why Dubai is jumping & Ready To Take OFF
If someone asks where the tallest building is, Dubai is at the top of the answer. Just as the Burj Khalifa cemented Dubai's glory as of the land of architectural works, Expo 2020 aims to bring the emirate back into the public eye as it welcomes the world to a six-month trade fair starting October 1st, 2021
Held every five years, Dubai Expo 2020 showcases the numerous achievements of more than 100 participating countries displayed in their respective pavilions in the Dubai Expo 2020.
In 2013, Dubai won a bid to host a World Trade Fair (Dubai Expo 2020) against Sao Paulo, Brazil, Izmir Turkey, and Ekaterinburg, Russia. UAE became the first Middle Eastern Nations to Host the Dubai Expo 2020
Although the event has been postponed for a year due to COVID-19, Dubai is now preparing to take the stage as a beacon of hope for countries recovering from the aftermath of COVID-19.
1. Dubai attracts millions of visitors from all over the world. Experts expect the number of visitors to reach 25 million to 30 million. With more than 190 participating countries, Dubai Expo 2020 is one of the most anticipated events in the Middle East. This is expected to give Dubai and the United Arab Emirates a major boost to tourism and travel.
2. More visitors means more business & more tourism opportunities. If you want to start a business in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), now is the time to do it! Investors, government officials, and businessmen will come to the Dubai Expo 2020 to increase their chances of establishing real business relationships and to increase their recognition in domestic and foreign markets.
3. This is not only a celebration of important business and trade events but also a cultural festival. Dubai is a hub of diverse people and culture that will be exhibited exclusively at Expo 2020 with a creative flair and meaningful design. So whether you want to experience Dubai's top attractions and cultural attractions, or enjoy a wealth of local and international cuisine, Expo 2020 is the gateway to a culturally diverse experience.
4. Each company has a place to participate. Are there any seminars planned? Looking for a place for a product presentation or business meeting? Dubai Exhibition Center is the perfect location for your business. Due to its proximity to the Expo 2020 center, it is always close to the crowd.
5. Experience you won't find anywhere else. Expo 2020 will bring together hundreds of pavilions, each with its own unique design, exciting technical expertise, and innovative additions to its cultural heritage. The Dubai Expo 2020 is an event, where you can experience the best of the world in one gigantic venue.
6. Admire the most beautiful architectural views. Dubai is renowned for its breathtaking architecture. In addition to the famous Burj Khalifa, Dubai is home to the beautiful sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Opera decorated in the style of sailboats, the Museum of the Future covered in calligraphy, and the Dubai Frame, which is the largest frame in the world.
Dubai Expo 2020 features a group showcase of ingeniously designed pavilions designed by prestigious architects from around the world, including the brightly colored Russian Pavilion, a refreshing white Japanese pavilion that welcomes guests with traditional origami motifs, and a modern and eco-friendly German pavilion, and many more.
7. Expo 2020 will generate an investment of 20 billion USD. Experts expect Dubai Expo 2020 to generate more than $20 billion (AED 73.4 billion) in foreign indirect investment in the next few years in a variety of sectors, from finance and real estate to construction and retail. As a result, large trade fairs are expected to create more than 270,000 jobs.
8. Dubai's modern transport infrastructure is being improved. Dubai has invested billions of dollars in expanding and modernizing its transportation infrastructure over the years leading up to the show. Dubai Expo 2020 will undoubtedly have a long-term positive impact on the emirate's transport sector by improving road, metro, and airport infrastructure.
9. Demand will increase significantly in Dubai's real estate sector. The event organizers reportedly signed 47 construction contracts worth 11 billion AEDs in preparation for the exhibition. The number of housing projects is also increasing to accommodate the huge number of visitors and ex-pats expected to come to Dubai to attend the 2020 Expo.
10. The demand for office space will also increase. As new ventures, foreign companies, and prominent conglomerates gather in Dubai to take advantage of the new business opportunities presented by the event, experts expect it to increase demand for office and commercial space across the United Arab Emirates.
Be the first to get all the latest Dubai news from 4chinar, reviews and deals into your mail inbox by signing up to our weekly free newsletter, click here to sign up.